Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Changing "Direction"s

      Now here is something about myself. I have completed with my Bachelors and now I am in Sweden for doing my Masters. Things here in Sweden are just beautiful and quiet. But, still I miss those days in my home town, Chennai. Chennai has been a great place for learning many things in my life. But, Sweden has taught me something new now, Film making. Yes, I am now gaining much interest in it. My friends here are already in it. Really got inspired by them. Thanks to prabhu and his team.


      Really cant believe it. Started thinking a lot these days to earn money and getting a camera. Thanks to my friends here. They are just awesome and supportive. Thanks friends. Soon we will start with our work.
      Soon, I will be updating with all the details about our first short film. I hope we will be successful in doing this.

CHEERS!!!
Take care all...

No comments:

Post a Comment