Tuesday, December 28, 2010

REDEMPTION.wmv



REDEMPTION: 


                           This film surely is a redemption. Just watched it and shared through social networking sites. Just watch this guys. I hope you care for your friends. Friends make our life awesome. I hope you all agree with me in this regards. Short films like this need to be supported and should accomplish its task. Lets make it accomplished and fulfill the reason why this movie is created. People, do not think that I am forcing you to. This movie compelled me to Blog it and share it, coz I really care for my friends and I know everyone does. I don't want to reveal whats in this movie. There is a message that everyone needs to realize, not just watch it.

                           Thanks people. For spending your time reading this post. I would like you to comment on my post and your views about the movie. 

TAKE CARE ALL !!

Cheers... 

No comments:

Post a Comment